G2 Crowd provides real-time and unbiased user reviews to help decision makers objectively assess which software is best for their business. Based on user reviews and feedback in G2 Crowd’s Intellectual Property Management Software category, FoundationIP was recognised for its excellence.
FoundationIP is an industry-leading SaaS IP management software that enables businesses to store and docket key IP information. With more than 600 customers – including corporations and law firms – it supports more than 25,000 active users.
“FoundationIP was designed to be a powerful, efficient and hassle-free tool that would support and improve IP performance for industry professionals,” says Simon Webster, CEO at CPA Global. “FoundationIP being recognised as a leading product in IP management is
Key benefits for FoundationIP users include:
• Clean, reliable data: algorithms and data scientists apply data record updates covering 100 jurisdictions and correct millions of customer records each week
• Efficient workflows: improved collaboration between firms and clients and increased productivity with automated workflows
• One-click docketing: USPTO PAIR outbound correspondence makes for faster records management
• Expert support: reliable guidance from highly skilled IP specialists across all jurisdictions and country law issues
• Predictable costs: a simple, subscription-based pricing model that scales as firms grow
• Low Maintenance: software requires no IT support & is automatically updated to
• Smart Dashboards: quick and easy access to client information
Discover how FoundationIP can help you manage your portfolio and book a demo today.