193 world leaders adopted The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in 2015, an ambitious plan to end global poverty, tackle climate change and reduce inequalities by 2030. In response to the UN
2019 represents a fast-changing world, where the assumptions and rules of old no longer apply, and where new ideas are born every day. As the UN
With an international team of experts based in the UK, India, USA, Hong Kong and the UAE, WWW has been co-founded by Teji Singh and Natasha Mudhar, seasoned entrepreneurs and the driving force behind the award-winning global business consultancy Sterling Group.
WWW is powered by “Accelerator” ventures aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on convening leading organisations, corporations, public figures including celebrities, campaigners and thought leaders around the world to awaken social consciousness and drive meaningful change. Ventures include identifying and enabling the change makers of the future through events, indexes, mentorship and incubation initiatives, empowering the world’s citizens through supporting open data policies, harnessing the power of celebrity and pop culture to entertain and inspire audiences and supporting critical impact projects through an ethical investment fund. “Accelerator” ventures include:
· W: More than a consultancy, W will help businesses to turn their social good initiatives into a movement, through storytelling and encouraging cross-sector collaboration. With W’s guidance, more businesses will understand how they can do well by doing good, and how to create clear and compelling narratives that reflect what audiences really care about.
· CHANGE4GOOD: Change4Good will look to the change makers of tomorrow. With the solutions to tackling complex challenges likely to come from
· POWERTOPEOPLE: PowerToPeople will aim to support open data initiatives to empower the world’s citizens and provide solutions to major global issues. Through working together to build a strong data ecosystem,
· RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS: WWW will also have an expert service that will help companies to craft CSR strategies and become more trustworthy, accountable and responsible. Businesses will be given guidance on how to modify leadership, values and actions to craft a credible Corporate Social Responsibility strategy for today’s corporate world, respecting the triple bottom line of people, planet and profit
· PopularCulture4Good (PC4Good): Pop Culture is a useful tool that can be used to develop national and international communication strategies. PC4Good will help businesses to use the power of celebrities – from artists, musicians and film stars to cultural leaders -to bring attention to social good causes and to create impactful change
· W Impact Investment Fund: The W Impact Investment Fund is a global consortium that has been set up to support critical impact projects, backed by investors seeking sustainable finance and green investment portfolios. Through ethical investment, the fund will help to create action and impact around the world. Supporting critical impact projects around the world through ethical investment.
· Tashan: An ethical lifestyle and wellness retail brand with the core values of creating
Speaking about the launch of
Co-founder and CEO Natasha Mudhar said “We are proud at last to unveil